Copy of Project Manager – Healthcare Construction
The Project Manager, Construction manages up to 3 smaller, less complex projects valued at between $500K and $5M each. This individual is responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project completion.
- Project Management: Prepares strategic plans for project success and serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets and scope of work to completion.
- Financial Management: Manages project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continues to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion
- Client Relationship: Accountable for keeping clients informed of project status, including budget, schedule, issues, etc. and managing the client's expectations around the project
Education: Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
- Completion of 30-hour OSHA Safety training
- ASHE HCC certification
- ICRA certification
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- General Contractor license in at least one state (multiple states preferred)
Relevant Experience & Training:
- 3-5 years' construction experience of healthcare or senior living projects up to $5M in value.
- Must be detail oriented and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Working Conditions: 60% national travel required.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. ERDMAN is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or and other characteristic protected by law.