Digital Marketing Specialist
We're a leading global fitness company seeking a talented, passionate digital marketing specialist to join our internal global marketing team. You will work on a wide range of digital marketing projects across multiple brands; including websites, landing pages, email and social media.
We're seeking candidates with exceptional creative and technical skills; those with a love for online technology and keeping up with the latest trends in digital marketing.
Our brands are globally recognized and will only accept the very best. Do you enjoy learning and using a variety of online marketing tools? Do you tweet, share and post to social media in your sleep? If so, we'd like to talk.
Develop and execute global product and brand training
- Implement a global digital marketing strategy that utilizes all appropriate channels to drive brand awareness and enhance the customer experience.
- Coordinate, manage and maintain translated content and approval process across multiple international brand websites.
- Work with international teams to localize websites and campaigns as needed.
- Collaborate with internal web developers, creative, and brand team members for website additions, campaign development and optimization.
- Track, report and analyze digital marketing initiatives for sessions, page views, engagement, acquisition, bounce rate, etc. across multiple sites.
- Contribute to social media goals and content calendars utilized by local subsidiaries, and assist with publishing to global brand Facebook and Instagram account.
- Audit multiple brand sites for quality of accuracy, style and consistency.
- Maintain brand integrity by being a champion for brand standards in all customer-facing online communications.
- Identify digital trends and opportunities for implementation within the business.
- All other tasks as needed.
The successful candidate should possess the following competencies:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with excellent time management and strong decision-making skills needed to manage workflow processes, timelines and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal customers and within diverse groups with ability to obtain cooperation and maximum effort
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-year degree in business, marketing or related field required
- One (1) to three (3) years of demonstrated success in facilitating online marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Proficient in use of Content Management Systems (CMS), Google Analytics and social publishing software.
- Microsoft Office Suite required
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off benefits
- Free access to our state-of-the-art onsite workout facility
- Product discounts
- Wellness programs