Maintenance Mechanic Intern
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Sanimax is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic Intern to join our Green Bay Team!
Why join Sanimax as a Maintenance Mechanic Intern?
- 100% of all Tuition paid by Sanimax for your degree program
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your class schedule, full time hours during the summer and school breaks
- Work with a team of experienced mechanics and gain experience in an industrial environment
- A family orientated green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- Fun team environment
As a Maintenance Mechanic Intern you will have the opportunity to work with:
- Lubrication routes
- Gearbox overhauls
- Screw conveyors
- Introduction to welding and fabrication
- Assisting with Preventative Maintenance on many different types of equipment
- Complete light mechanical work as assigned.
Skills and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Enrolled in or plan to enroll in an Mechanical program through a local technical college
- Desire to learn and grow your career in the maintenance field with a local manufacturing company
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of this great organization!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sanimax strongly supports equality in employment.
SANIMAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer