Maintenance Mechanic- Training Provided
We are the 3R! By Reclaiming waste from the agri-food industry, and Renewing this through our processes, we are able to Return valuable ingredients back to the market to be used by many different industries in the creation of every day products.
Sanimax is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join our Green Bay Team!
Are you looking for a Maintenance career with a stable company that supports continued growth and education? Do you have mechanical aptitude and find yourself working with mechanical components, cars, or other related hobbies? Sanimax is searching for candidates to join our maintenance team who are willing to learn and further develop their maintenance skills to join our team!
Why join Sanimax as a Maintenance Mechanic?
- 12 hour shift pattern
- A family orientated green company with strong values and years of established growth and stability
- 3% Quarterly Bonus and a Quarterly Tool Allowance
- 401K $1 for $1 match up to 5%
- Complete insurance package that offers medical, dental, and vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fun team environment
As a Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot and repair all mechanical equipment failures to meet or exceed production, safety and efficiency standards.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on all mechanical equipment in order to anticipate and avert failures.
- Assist with the implementation of engineering changes, installations of new equipment, and other improvements to the plant.
- Communicate all accidents, downtime, and exceptions, and assist in the investigation and documentation of these incidents.
- Share any cost-saving ideas and recommendations to improve maintenance operations.
- Ensure that the maintenance area and equipment level is clean with the company standards of a "tour-ready" facility
Skills and Experience Required:
This position is ideal for a candidate who possesses mechanical aptitude and is willing to learn new skills!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Ability to display some level of mechanical aptitude through hobbies or other previous jobs that included farming, working on cars, taking things apart and putting them back together, etc.
- Previous light industrial maintenance experience or experience as a machine operator with responsibilities for basic mechanical troubleshooting is a plus.
- Interest in going back to school to learn mechanical fundamentals
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sanimax strongly supports equality in employment.
SANIMAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer