A Process Engineer at Stryten Energy can make an impact. Our mission is to be the quality leader in the market. You will help us to achieve this by driving process improvements around quality metrics and cycle times. You will become an expert and implement scientific molding training for technicians, mold setters, and other factory employees. You will impact our bottom line knowing any process can be measured and has an economic value.
You will do this by bringing your process engineering education and experiences to the company. At the local plant, you will learn from a process engineer who has tenure with the company and work hand-in-hand with mechanical engineers and engineering technicians, while reporting to the Engineering Manager. You will partner with engineering colleagues at 3 other plastics plants and corporate employees to network, standardize, and level-up local processes. Along the way, you will advance your knowledge and understanding, developing the skills to take the next step in your career.
Relocation assistance is available.
Apply online or text strytenjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!
- Optimize production processes for the greatest efficiency and lowest cost
- Troubleshooting processes to produce parts that meet established quality standards
- Aid the maintenance department in diagnosing problems with machines or equipment
- Issue and control process specs within the facility
- Evaluate the process for new molds coming into the facility
- Develop procedures to aid in process and quality improvements
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or related field
- Plastics/molding experience preferred – we will prioritize those who have set up the molding process from scratch, put in proper parameters to get production running, or who have completed internships doing related work.
- CMM knowledge is preferred but not required
Competencies, Skills, Knowledge:
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to work with teams of associates
- Must be familiar with Microsoft applications
- Must be familiar with improvement techniques such as DOE's
Design Skills, if applicable:
- Assist in mold design by setting criteria for performance and quality
Travel, other requirements:
- Some Travel required
- Some weekend work
- Off-shift work required on an as-needed basis
Stryten Energy is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Stryten Energy helps solve the world’s most pressing energy challenges with a broad range of energy storage solutions across the Essential Power, Motive Power, Transportation, Military and Government sectors. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we partner with some of the world’s most recognized companies to meet the growing demand for reliable and sustainable energy storage capacity. Stryten powers everything from submarines to subcompacts, microgrids, warehouses, distribution centers, cars, trains and trucks. Our stored energy technologies include advanced lead, lithium and vanadium redox flow batteries, intelligent chargers and energy performance management software that keep people on the move and supply chains running. An industry leader backed by more than a century of expertise, Stryten has The Energy to Challenge the status quo and deliver top-performing energy solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more at stryten.com .