Project Coordinator II
Project Coordinator II
Overview Summary Honesty and fairness. Hard work and performance. A love for what we do. At Boldt, these are the values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. To provide the highest-quality service and greatest value to every project we're a part of. We're looking for people who share in that commitment
At Boldt, we live by a philosophy we call BoldThinking ® . It's what allows us to approach every project with an open mind and the freedom to innovate. It's a mindset of collaborative, creative problem solving-of challenging assumptions and forging new paths. BoldThinking is our culture
As a member of the Boldt family, you'll collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in our industry. You'll have the chance to learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, while earning competitive pay and benefits. And you'll be part of a team that builds real value in the world around you.
Position Summary Supervises and implements the administrative and accounting functions for a major project within the United States. This individual reports administratively to Project Manager(s) and maintains liaison with project and corporate accounting management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles a wide variety of tasks involving the clerical or administrative functions of the project and/or business unit. Oversee and/or perform any administrative functions to provide efficiency and continuous work flow to facilitate operations.
- Directs and/or prepares project payroll for craft personnel on jobs.
- Supervises project activities related to accounts payable, client billings, and project cost reports, equipment rental and expendable material purchases.
- Responsible for gathering information for Project Manager(s) for analysis and billing.
- Maintains liaison with project and corporate management to ensure all accounting related activities support the construction schedule, cost report formats, and client requirements.
- Performs any additional duties as directed by Project Manager(s) or Operations Manager(s).
Qualifications & Experience Four-year business/accounting degree plus five years of construction accounting experience or equivalent combinations of training or experience. Extensive knowledge of standard accounting procedures, company policies and standards are required. Advanced communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential.
Travel Travel to project assignments (nationally) will be necessary and should be an expectation for this position.
Benefits Boldt offers an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Medical & dental insurance
- Company paid life, short/long term disability, and travel insurance
- 401K & ESOP Ownership
- Vacation time, sick time & paid holidays (nine holidays per year)
- Tuition reimbursement & employee referral program
Physical Demands and Work Environment While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and hear. The employee regularly is required to walk and reach with hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee frequently uses computer keyboard, regularly travels (as vehicle driver and as passenger on various modes of transportation), and occasionally performs work on-site at construction work sites. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employee views computer monitor frequently.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The Boldt Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States