Honesty and fairness. Hard work and performance. A love for what we do . At Boldt, these are the values that drive us. They push us to be better every day. To provide the highest-quality service and greatest value to every project we're a part of. We're looking for people who share in that commitment.
At Boldt, we live by a philosophy we call BoldThinking®. It's what allows us to approach every project with an open mind and the freedom to innovate. It's a mindset of collaborative, creative problem solving-of challenging assumptions and forging new paths. BoldThinking is our culture
As a member of the Boldt family, you'll collaborate with some of the most knowledgeable professionals in our industry. You'll have the chance to learn new skills and take on greater responsibilities, while earning competitive pay and benefits. And you'll be part of a team that builds real value in the world around you.
Provide technical engineering information for a specific discipline (mechanical, electrical, civil/structural) to supervisors, contractors and crafts to ensure construction work complies with all engineering standards and codes, specifications and design instructions
- Current enrolled at an accredited college or university as a Junior or Senior in an undergraduate program. Preferred majors/concentrations in Construction Management or Engineering degree or related field is required.
- Evidence of high academic achievement
- Current or prior elected leadership experience preferred
- Prior work experience in related field is a plus
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Ability to assume responsibility, interface and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed; including overnight travel.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk and hear. The employee regularly is required to walk and reach with hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee frequently uses computer keyboard, regularly travels (as vehicle driver and as passenger on various modes of transportation), and occasionally performs work on-site at construction work sites. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employee views computer monitor frequently.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States