Top Dane County Workplace 2019 - 2022! #1 in the past two years. What makes us stand apart...our employees say Top 5%:
• Employee Appreciation
• Supportive Managers
• Meaningful Work
• Strong Values
Our Property Managers are critical to the overall operations of our properties. This position will support Frost Woods I and II apartments in Monona, WI. We offer a strong PTO program (9 holidays and 17 other PTO hours as start). We offer rich benefit plans for health, dental, vision, life and other supplemental insurances such as pet and cancer/critical illness.
Leasing and Marketing:
• Utilize selection and retention strategies to maintain 100% occupancy level
• Maintains knowledge and awareness of property competition and other conditions affecting leasing and operations
• Completes all apartment tours, open houses, orientations and marketing events.
• Conduct showings for interested prospects. Track weekly leasing and conduct all follow up with potential residents including phone calls, emails, and written correspondences
• Monitor income and operating expenses to meet budgetary goals and increase net operating income. Prepare annual operating budgets.
• Recruit, hire, evaluate and appropriately discipline all direct reports. Maintain personnel records, conduct timely reviews and ensure adequate/appropriate staffing.
• Train site staff
Maintenance: Oversee Maintenance for property
• Oversee on-site maintenance staff; delegate work orders and assist in prioritizing schedule. Supervises prompt scheduling of maintenance work. Makes regular follow-up inspections on maintenance work performed.
Makes recommendations for physical repairs, replacements and/or improvements
Resident Issues and Customer Service:
• Oversee the general harmony and community atmosphere among residents. Handle all resident issues and complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
• Issue 5 day/14 day notices
• Resident delinquencies and monitor accounts
Education: Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
Experience: Prior property management experience required, preferable in a leadership role.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- Must have leasing experience. Fair Housing training.
- Ability to work with the public and senior citizens.
- Ability to plan and conduct recreational activities.
- Ability to be sensitive to the needs of others.