Registered Nurse — Full Time/Part Time
The purpose of this position is to promote and restore patient health by completing the nursing process, working with physicians and other members of the multidisciplinary team. Provide physical and psychological support to patients and family members.
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
We offer a $5000 Sign-On Bonus for full time new hires and $2500 Sign-On Bonus for part time new hires!
- Nights: Part Time --- Pediatric
- Days: Full Time --- Pediatric
Pay Range: $25 - $30 per hour (based on experience)
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours
- Medical Reimbursement Flex Account
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit of Paychecks
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Extensive hands-on training and case orientation for all levels of experience.
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Employee Recognition Events and Program
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a registered nurse in MN &/or WI.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides home care nursing as scheduled.
- Completes documentation of the client's care during scheduled shift.
- Attends multidisciplinary client care conferences as requested.
- Attends staff meetings and in-services.
- Instructs clients and caregivers according to the plan of care.
- Assists with developing client plan of care.
- Makes nursing assessments and reports significant changes in the client's condition to the family, DON and physician.
- Communicates to physicians any changes in the client's condition.
- Obtains physician orders for changing client care needs.
- Revises the plan of care based upon assessment findings.
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to customer service and quality care provision.
- Exhibits good written and verbal communications.
- Maintains accurate and current drug profiles for clients assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrates punctuality, dependability, and the ability to follow direction
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Dedication to customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values
- Basic office equipment/computer proficiency