This role manages the real estate office to include recruiting, developing, directing, training and maintaining an effective sales and support staff capable of meeting objectives for profitability and growth. Works closely with executive sales management to contribute to the development and validation of plans, policies, and objectives; reviews and comments on policies and programs. Serves as a representative and spokesperson for the real estate office.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics or related field with advanced professional management training; or equivalent work experience.
- Must be a licensed Realtor and broker with continuing education credits in real estate and management.
- Must have completed Manager Candidate course.
- Three plus years of real estate experience with two plus years of demonstrated managerial and supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience in handling real estate transactions.
- Knowledge of legal obligations of Realtors under state and federal laws, Department of Commerce Rules & Regulations, Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership abilities.
- Sound human-relational skills involved in recruiting, training and managing performance of people
- Conflict/change management skills.
- Hudson sales office, Hudson, WI | Full-time
Employees working 30 or more hours per week receive many benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision and life insurance
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Incentive plan
- Discount programs
Edina Realty employees enjoy a supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas. Management and leadership are accessible and encourage input from employees.
After more than 60 years, Edina Realty Home Services continues to uphold the core values of honesty, integrity and commitment set by founder Emma Rovick in 1955.
The positive and enjoyable work atmosphere contributes to high employee retention across our family of companies. In fact, 55 percent of employees have been with the company at least five years.
We think Edina Realty Home Services is a great place to work, but you don't have to take our word for it. We have consistently been named a Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace.
*Edina Realty Home Services provides equal opportunity (EEOC) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, disabled veteran, Vietnam era vet, marital status or other non-job related characteristics or category protected by US. Federal, state of local law.